Friday, April 1, 2011

You're my Blue Sky...You're my Sunny Day.......

 For the last week I have been sick. For the first part of the week I was stuck in bed and just finally today mustered up the strength to move to the couch. Anyways, I've found myself feeling a lil' blue. I think it's a mix of the "End of Winter" blues and the fact that I am sick. Plus its SO dreary outside, what I wouldn't do for a little sunshine in my life..just a little;-) Anytime I feel blue, I like to look through my photos to remind me of times when I was happier to reassure myself that things WILL get better. Today I decided to look through my honeymoon pics, or as I like to call it our "mini-moon" since it was only a 3 day trip(we couldn't get work off but plan on going on a "real" honeymoon to Hawaii in the near future! YAY!) My Husband and I flew to Key Largo,Florida and then drove to Key West, Florida. The ride to Key West was absolutely gorgeous! Every time I look at these pics I can almost feel the warm sunshine on my face, the smell of coconut sun tan lotion,a cold tropical drink in my hand, a warm breeze blowing through my hair and the excitement and joy I felt knowing I had just married my best friend and the sweetest man in the whole world.  When I think of memories like those on this not so perfect day I can't help but to smile because when it comes down to it..I'm a lucky..lucky girl: 






This was the our view during our whole drive to Key West.  B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

An old bridgethat goes for miles and miles and then out of nowhere just stops. Amazing.


The road to Key West





These may be my favorite pictures that I have captured so far. This was  in Key West.  The picture really captures the laid-back attitude of the people who live there. Also, those dogs are adorable:)



These pictures were taken at the University of Miami. My husband went to school there for Architecture. We made a stop so he could take a trip down memory lane....






Such vibrant colors




This tree was breath-taking in real life..I can only hope my picture does it as much justice as it deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment