Sunday, April 3, 2011

Minot's Ledge, Cohasset, MA

 Yesterday my husband invited me to come along with him to one of his job sites in Cohasset, MA. At first I was skeptical about going because as I had previously mentioned, I have been sick for the past week and wasn't sure if I felt up to it. I am really happy my husband convinced me to go because it was a beautiful day and the fresh air made me feel refreshed and renewed after being cooped up in my house for so long. On the way to my hubby's job site we stopped at Minot's Ledge in Cohasset, MA. If you have never visited it, I suggest you do. It is so Beautiful. Infact, my husband  and I almost had our wedding  at "The Lighthouse Keepers Inn"(which is a small Inn that overlooks Minot's Ledge) because the view is spectacular and romantic, however the "Inn"was not big enough for the amount of guests we had. If you are having a very small wedding this would be the perfect place to have it. To learn some more interesting history about "Minot's Ledge"you can click on the link I have provided for you:http://www.lighthousefriends.com/light.asp?ID=474






























Oscar loves car rides! Can't you tell by the big smile on his face :)

2 comments:

  1. omg girl! you are an awesome photographer! like, a wicked awesome photographer! can you teach me? i am seriously photography challenged, and still have no clue how to use the cannon rebel that i've had for about 5 years now. love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am still learning myself..but I can teach you what I know anytime:) You're pics on your blog are great though! The kids are so cute and I must admit that I am officially hooked on your blog...LOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete