Friday, April 1, 2011

Stepp'n out with my Baby.....

Lately my husband and I have been taking a lot of Sunday nature walks with our best bud/ dog, Oscar. I don't know if its because spring feels like its just around the corner or if we are trying to take in all of the nature and beauty that Cape Cod has to offer for one last time before we move. Well, Either way we are really enjoying it. Its been a really nice way to spend some time together when things in our live seem to be getting a little too hectic or stressful. We take a 1/2 hour to an 1 hour walk and always come back feeling more rejuvenated and more connected with each other. Its amazing what a little fresh air can do! Here are some pictures from our last little adventure..hope you enjoy:)



These are the ducks at the pond that is down the street from us.  We often feed them but have had to stop because our dog seems to think that they would be a nice lil' treat for him to munch on. Our dog is such a little troublemaker but..we still love him:)

I LOVE this house! It is SO tiny! Like a dollhouse in a fairytale...


Reminds me of Alice and Wonderland





Our dog Oscar. He is our best little buddy and a good boy:)


Another house I adore. I LOVE the houses that reside on Cape Cod. They have so much character and charm and remind me of the amazing and unforgettable times I had with my family as a young girl when we would vacation here.



These tree's made reminded me of something that would be in a Tim Burton movie and I  am the BIGGEST fan of Tim Burton. He is a genius.






No comments:

Post a Comment